Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What a Job!


I am convinced now more than ever that I have the coolest job in the world. How many other people can say that they get to spend their time telling people about the greatest thing in the world? Well, I guess other preacher types can but you know what I mean.

I spent the day today meeting with several people. Each of them different. Each for different reasons. But each of them got the same message. No, not because I only have one message as some people think. But because when it really comes down to it, there really is only one solution.

Some needed help with personal issues. Some had job stuff to deal with. Some had family and other relationship stuff. Each in different phases of life. Each with different backgrounds and socio-economic stratas. But each with the same need.

As I look back at how I spent my day I am content. I am satisfied that I did the best with my time. I am convinced that God used me to share His love with each of them.

And here is the cool part. You don't have to be one of those preacher types to do the same thing.

No comments: