Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Trails


Today is my last full day in the office at Rock Creek. I am leading a retreat next Monday and Tuesday and then will be in Wednesday to pack things up.

As I reflect on my time here again I think of so many great things. I have truly been blessed to have been involved in something that God has so amazingly worked in and through. The things I have learned and been involved in have brought me to where I am today. They have made me who I am. I am a better person for my years at Rock Creek and for that I will be forever grateful.

As I head on to my next adventure, I am excited. I am more convinced than ever that I am doing exactly what God wants me to do. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am following God's lead.

This blog will continue. You can link to it from the new church web site http://www.midtownechurch.com.

Thanks for everything Rock Creek. You will be forever a part of me. May God continue to bless your faithfulness and ministry.

Serve Somebody

Doug

3 comments:

Saline County, Arkansas Photos said...

Rock Creek is a beautiful church.

Anonymous said...

Melissa Montey

What is the address of new location?

Melissa Montey

Anonymous said...

where is the new church